In this engaging My Birthday Surprise personalized children's book, your child dreams of special and exciting birthday surprises and awakes to find dreams do come true. While encountering rooms filled with fun birthday treats - gifts, balloons, clowns, and more - this personalized birthday book reminds your child that all these fun birthday things are empty without our friends and family - the most important gifts of all.
What's a Create-A-Book?
Each book in our Create-A-Book Collection is fully personalized with important information about your child including child's name and age, friends' names, hometown and more! Our durable construction features hard covers, laser-print pages and full-color illustrations (except where noted) which serve to create lifetime keepsakes. In addition, our patented Safety Bind System eliminates the staples and makes our books the safest and strongest personalized books on the market.
Read part of the story
(Personalized information is indicated by parentheses.)
- (Child) was so excited! (Her) "big" day had finally arrived! For a long time, (she) had reminded everyone in (Hometown) about (her) birthday on (birthday). (Child) had not wanted a single person to forget this special day. It's so much fun to be (age) and have a birthday celebration.
- For months now, (Child) had been dreaming day and night about (her) party. (She) had asked (her) friends again and again, "Do you suppose it will ever be my birthday?" There were many names on (her) invitation list. (Child) hoped that (Friends) could come. (She) was really looking forward to a great time!
- It seemed to (Child) that (her) birthday dream was always the same. (She) would be sitting in the middle of an enormous room, and (she) would be all dressed up for (her) party. Beside (her) would be a key ring with 10 magic keys, and each would have a different color. Around (her) would be doors, and (Child) knew that the keys would be there to open those matching, colored doors.
- In each dream, (Child) would find many happy, wonderful surprises behind the locked doors... except for one. There were 11 doors, but only 10 keys. (Child) wondered how (she) would get into the eleventh room. There wasn't even a knob on the door. Every time (she) would start to search for the missing key, (she) would wake up. Oh well. Maybe (Friends) could help (her).
- In (her) dream, (Child) liked to start with the blue key that unlocked the blue door. The blue room looked as if it held a billion bouncing balloons. There were balloons of different shapes, colors, and sizes, and (Child) had fun walking through them. There was one balloon that was the biggest, bluest balloon (she) had ever seen. This was so much fun! (Child) raced on to the next door!
- The second door opened up to a white room with lots and lots of birthday cakes. There were tiny cakes, gigantic cakes, and cakes just big enough for (Child) to eat all by (herself). Some cakes were huge, but there was one snowy white cake that had 7 huge layers. It was a cake for (Child). (She) wanted to show all these beautiful cakes to (Friends).
- When (Child) opened the cherry red door, (she) almost fell backwards! What a fun dream! In front of (her) was a monstrous mountain of melting ice cream. There were cherries, nuts, whipped cream, and syrup running down the sides. (Child) thought it would be so much fun to slide down this kind of mountain. What a delightful, delicious time (she) would have!...