This My Birthday Wish personalized children's book makes your child the star of the story as they celebrate their birthday with a fun party and dream of what their birthday wish will be as they blow out the candles. This rhyming personalized birthday book lets them think about so many possibilities... astronaut, movie star, explorer, and more... but they discover in the end, that with all the possible wishes, it's better being yourself than wishing to be somebody else.
What's a Create-A-Book?
Each book in our Create-A-Book Collection is fully personalized with important information about your child including child's name and age, friends' names, hometown and more! Our durable construction features hard covers, laser-print pages and full-color illustrations (except where noted) which serve to create lifetime keepsakes. In addition, our patented Safety Bind System eliminates the staples and makes our books the safest and strongest personalized books on the market.
Read part of the story
(Personalized information is indicated by parentheses.)
- Child) awoke on (birthday) and shook the dreams from (his) head. "Today is my favorite day of the year. Today is my birthday!" (he) said.
- (His) family came in and said with a grin, "We know what we should do. We should have a great big party, a party just for you."
- So (Child) made a list of all (his) friends, inviting them to come. They brought over gifts and played lots of games and everyone was having fun.
- Then it was time for the birthday cake and (Friends) began to shout. "Hey (Child), make a wish, take a deep breath, and blow all the candles out."
- So (Child) closed (his) eyes and thought to (himself), "Which wish is right for me? There are so many wishes from which to choose, I wish I could wish for three. But from all the things that I've been told, that's not the way it's done. So I'll go through my favorite wishes and try to pick just one."
- "Maybe I'll wish to be an astronaut who flies a rocket to Mars. I'll go in search of unknown worlds and sail among the stars."
- "Or maybe I'll wish to have a pony that lives on a (Hometown) farm. He could run in the fields during the day, then at night he could sleep in the barn..."