My First Day at School is a wonderful personalized children's book that helps your child overcome anxieties and learn that school is fun. This cute personalized story takes your child through exciting activities that he or she may encounter during their first day at school such as reading, the alphabet, counting, lunch, recess, art and story time, plus making new friends. Even riding on the school bus can be a fun adventure. Not only does this My First Day of School personalized kids book help relieve any anxiety your child may have, but it memorializes the names and dates of this important event.
What's a Create-A-Book?
Each book in our Create-A-Book Collection is fully personalized with important information about your child including child's name and age, friends' names, hometown and more! Our durable construction features hard covers, laser-print pages and full-color illustrations (except where noted) which serve to create lifetime keepsakes. In addition, our patented Safety Bind System eliminates the staples and makes our books the safest and strongest personalized books on the market.
Read part of the story
(Personalized information is indicated by parentheses.)
- (Child-FullName), from (Hometown), woke up bright and early. Today was a very special day. It was the first day of school at (School).
- (Child) quickly jumped out of bed and checked (her) brand new backpack (Parents) had given (her). This would be the backpack (Child) would carry to the class every day.
- Wonderful smells were coming from the kitchen. (Child) hurried to the table where (her) favorite breakfast was ready. (Child) ate heartily while thinking about the classroom adventures that would take place today.
- (Child), followed by (Parents), hurried to the corner to wait with the other kids for the bus. They talked about the fun things they were going to do today. The sound of the bus drew cheers as it stopped at the curb. It was time to go to school. As (she) climbed into the bus, (Child) waved goodbye to (her) (Parents).
- After a short ride, the bus pulled up at (School). It looked very big to (Child). All of the children were filled with wonder as they got off the bus. Entering the front door of the school was exciting.
- (Child) and all the new students took their seats in the bright and colorful classroom. The teacher introduced herself. She talked about the many fun things that they would be doing in her class.
- "We will read everyday," said the teacher. She picked up a book and read a funny story. (Child) and the whole class laughed. "Before long," said the teacher, "all of you will learn to read very well."......