This My Fishing Adventure personalized children's book makes your child the star of the story as he or she is transformed into Bobber Bear. A favorite fishing partner comes along in this personalized adventure as they enter a fishing contest and your child manages to catch the biggest fish ever seen.
What's a Create-A-Book?
Each book in our Create-A-Book Collection is fully personalized with important information about your child including child's name and age, friends' names, hometown and more! Our durable construction features hard covers, laser-print pages and full-color illustrations (except where noted) which serve to create lifetime keepsakes. In addition, our patented Safety Bind System eliminates the staples and makes our books the safest and strongest personalized books on the market.
Read part of the story
(Personalized information is indicated by parentheses.)
- (Child) was peacefully reclining in (his) bed, browsing through (his) newest fishing catalog and thinking about the annual fishing contest at (Fishing location). "I sure wish I could enter," (Child) said to (himself) as (he) flipped through the pages.
- (Child) turned the pages and saw Bobber Bear in the catalog. "Boy, I wish I could be a fishing bear like Bobber Bear. I would be able to fish anytime I wanted," thought (Child) as (he) gently nodded off to sleep.
- (Child) began to dream. In (his) dream, (he) was magically transformed into Bobber Bear. What was even more amazing was the fact that (Fishing partner) was also transformed into another fishing bear.
- (Fishing partner) told (Child) to get (his) fishing rod because they were going to enter the fishing rodeo! (Child) was very excited as they began packing for their fishing trip. Along with sandwiches and fruit, they packed plenty of water to drink. (Fishing partner) brought a tent.
- They decided to go to the Bass Pro Shop to get sinkers, flies, hooks, floats and anything else they might need for the fishing contest. (Fishing partner) also looked at the new boats, outdoor gear and other fishing equipment.
- (Child) was fascinated by the colossal 30,000 gallon saltwater aquarium that they found stocked full of trophy-size fish of many types. There was even a real person in the tank who was hand-feeding the fish!
- At the fish camp, (Child) and (Fishing partner) set up the tent for the night. With the boat in the water, they took their places and (Fishing parnter) started the motor! "Look out fish, here we come!" yelled (Child) and (Fishing partner) at the same time...