This No More Diapers personalized children's book is a valuable potty-training tool that helps to ease the stressful steps in learning to use the potty. Inspired by personalized encouragement, watch the pride of accomplishment as your child begins to experience potty-training success.
What's a Create-A-Book?
Each book in our Create-A-Book Collection is fully personalized with important information about your child including child's name and age, friends' names, hometown and more! Our durable construction features hard covers, laser-print pages and full-color illustrations (except where noted) which serve to create lifetime keepsakes. In addition, our patented Safety Bind System eliminates the staples and makes our books the safest and strongest personalized books on the market.
Read part of the story
(Personalized information is indicated by parentheses.)
- This is (Child) of (Hometown). (He/She) wants to be a big (boy/girl) and learn to use the potty.
- One day when (Child) was playing with (Friend), (he/she) thought, "I don't want to wear diapers anymore. (Friend) doesn't wear a diaper, (friend's gender) wears (underwear/panties). It would be more fun to play without having to stop to get my diaper changed."
- So (Child) asked Mommy, "Mommy, can I wear (underwear/panties) like (Friend)?"
- Mommy said, "If you want to wear (underwear/panties), you have to use a toilet like a big (boy/girl)." "Okay, Mommy, I will. I promise," said (Child). "Can you take my diaper off now?" "Not yet. First will buy (underwear/panties). Then I will teach you how to use the potty," Mommy said.
- (Child) was so happy when Mommy brought (him/her) (underwear/panties), (he/she) rushed right out to show (Friend).
- (Friend) was happy too. Now, (Child) wouldn't have to stop playing just to go and get (his/her) diaper changed...